Brought to you by ForConstructionPros.com and Caterpillar, TCBF: The Contractor’s Best Friend Podcast, is the ultimate “motivational and informational” podcast, perfect for your commute. Tailored specifically for contractors on-the-go, you’ll learn essential tips and tricks needed to develop your business and increase your ROI.
Well-known author, construction veteran, and coach, Brad Humphrey, conducts each 15-minute episode in a quick recap highlighting only the most fundamental points.
Brad dives into topics including:
- Drones optimizing jobsite management
- How technology retains employees
- Creating plans for the future of your business and curbing competition
- Business planning decisions – leveraging new/used/rental equipment to increase ROI
- New developments in safety and how keeping safety a priority benefits your company
NEW EPISODES EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY
Follow on SoundCloud: @user-377253479
Subscribe on iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-c…d1406479825?mt=2
Listen on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=205707&refid=stpr
Leave a review: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-c…d1406479825?mt=2
You can also start subscribing to the Contractor’s Best Friend, now available to you and your organization as a weekly E-Newsletter written by Brad Humphrey. Working in partnership with AC Business Media, you can sign up personally or sign up with a corporate account. Begin getting weekly insights on:
- Being a better leader
- The role of the supervisor
- Improving your decision making and strategic thinking as an owner
- Becoming a more effective decision maker, , team builder, and problem solver
- Improving your skills sales professional
- And more!
For more information or to view a sample visit ForConstructionPros.com, and let Brad’s writing efforts further support your educational objectives for you and your organization.